Allied Workspace delivered a professional service from start to finish, with the resulting layout and design meeting Twitter’s requirements exactly and complementing the company’s corporate image.
Social network giant Twitter recently expanded its European headquarters located in Dublin’s prestigious George’s Quay Plaza with the addition of 100 new employees in the area of sales, human resources, finance, marketing, engineering and user services. The expansion solidifies Dublin’s position as Twitter’s second largest site globally.
Allied Workspace supplied and installed the following systems as part of the project, encompassing two floors in the building:
• Perimeter offices with Komfort Polar Double Glazed Partitions with timber doors, providing an acoustic rating of 43dB(Rw).
• Bespoke Frosted Graphics on glazed partitions detailing Twitter symbols.
• Double Glazed Partitions for meeting and conference room locations.
• “SONIK” 38db(Rw) Double Glazed Doors at kitchen and breakout areas.
• Special back-painted glass Feature Walls in games room.