Analog Devices is a multi-national company that develops and manufactures integrated circuits. Their European corporate headquarters is in Raheen, Limerick, where they employ over 1200 people in design, wafer fabrication, testing and marketing. The company has invested €50m in a new state-of-the-art European Research and Development Centre in Limerick that will accommodate up to 600 design engineers.
The building itself is designed to achieve LEED Gold Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC). Allied Workspace installed a range of glazed acoustic partitions for offices and breakout areas in addition to a special fire rated glazed screen and bespoke glasswork.
- Komfort Polar Single Glazed Partitions with 12.8mm acoustic laminate glass providing a rating of 38dB(Rw)
- Komfort Polar Double Glazed Partitions with 10 and 12mm toughened glass providing an acoustic rating of 43dB(Rw)
- Single Glazed SJ35 door frames with 44mm solid timber doors (inc. drop down and edge seal) providing 35dB(Rw) rating
- Double Glazed DGP26 door frames door frames with 44mm solid timber doors (inc. drop down and edge seal) providing 35dB(Rw) rating
- 1 x 60/60 Promat Systemglass fire rated 25mm screen with steel frame
- Selected doors fitted with Abloy electronic secure locking system