The Thrislington Superloo Cubicle is an efficient and modern take on washroom design. It solves a number of key problems we have in the design of washroom spaces. The Superloo offers increased privacy, it’s ideal for gender neutral environments and areas with restricted space.
- Perfect solution for gender neutral environment
- Reduce amount of close contacts in handwashing areas.
- Lower aerosol transmission
- Increased privacy with floor to ceiling partitions and doors
- Private integrated wash station
- Self closing hydraulic pivot doors.
- Stainless steel sittings
- Low maintenance
- No visible pipework or cables
10 year guarantee.
Pivoted door. Stainless steel fittings.
Machined stainless steel lock complete with flush face plate.
Lock locates into integral aluminum receiver. Emergency release.
Full aluminum frame. 42mm rebated doors to ensure flush finish.
Self-closing hydraulic door closer.
Low-Iron back painted glass. Range of standard colours RAL match on request
Real wood veneer backed with composite material to enable fabrication.
Metallic sheet bonded to core, edge dependent on material.
Multiple layers of resin – impregnated high quality kraft papers.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
PLAN YOUR WASHROOM FITOUT
With our level of experience and up-to-date product knowledge, we can advise on the most appropriate technology, products and finishes, meaning specifications are accurate and meeting the design brief requirements.